This program started in the 2015 academic year and the student teams have to take designated course and propose their startup business plans in a year. Also the outstanding teams will be given the opportunity to receive entrepreneurship guidance and matchmaking with venture capital as a reward.
- Core skills：Design thinking、SROI、Business model planning、Business plan writing、Project management
- Project features
1. Targeting “social entrepreneurship”
2. Practice guidance of industry mentor and senior manager
3. Participating in domestic and foreign entrepreneurial competitions
4. Assist excellent team entrepreneurship
- 2017, the Ministry of Education will bring students to Bangladesh and Nepal for overseas internships.