This program started in the second semester of 2014 academic year at NCU and the objective of this student team is to help social businesses or NPOs with students’ passion, creativity, skills, and expertise.
1. Confirm the focus and direction of relevant topics.
2. Demonstrate limitations and conditions.
- Social Enterprise Center：
Provide counselling, support and assistance while arranging professional assistance to social entrepreneurs.
- Social Enterprise Mentors：
1. Act as the bridge between social enterprises and special groups.
2. Improve upon the practicality of business.
Provide information to comply with special course specifications and request for focus groups to submit reports.