1. Picnic Day: Uncontroversial and creative stall.
2. Online pre-order: The activity increased the awareness of Picnic Day and let BOSK’E factories as well as consumers more convenient.
3. QR-code: A shortcut to “About BOSK’E.”
4. Quiz challenge for high performance indices: We use exquisite billboards and quiz challenge to facilitate interaction with consumers.
5. Gashapon machines: The hand-made innovative Gashapon machines surprised and attracted consumers’ attention.
1. Market segmentation theory: Identify targeted customers of high performance products.
2. Social media marketing: Through digital media, interact with customers to increase adhesion.
3. Consumer psychology: Analyzing and understanding motivation and demand of consumers.
4. Questionnaire and analysis: To collect how BOSK’E’s customers receive the information of high performance products, and opinion and valuation on products and communication.
5. Graphical design: Design the creative publicity works which is required by activity. Making the concept convey to consumers in icon.